Tuesday 9 July 2013

Inspire to be productive

School is over and the holidays are finally here! Cue whooping. I decided that instead of sitting here on the Internet all day. Like I may or may not have done yesterday I would get up and actually get some stuff done. 

I'm going to be doing a whole load of productive things this summer. I'm going to be watching a movie every second day. I know it's not productive but it gives me something to do. I'm painting my room. It's going to be mint! :D I'm babysitting my little brother 3 days a week and as soon as my camera arrives, that i was supposed to get a month ago. I will be taking daily snaps of what I'm doing.  This was inspired by sprinkle of glitters 30 day photo challenge. 

What are your plans for the holidays?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment