Monday 8 July 2013

June favourites!!!

So the summer holidays are arriving and its time for a well deserved break. It also means its time for my monthly favourites!

Lets start with skincare. I have been loving tea tree and witch hazel peel off face masks. I used one when i got back from my school trip and its just really good at getting the gunk out of your skin. I have also been loving the st Ives apricot scrub. I use it in my daily morning routine and find its great for brightening my skin.

boots and superdrug both have their own versions

My next category is is nail polish and for me it is Essie, as cute as a button. I won't ramble on too much about it as I did a blog post on it not so long ago so you can cheek that out here.

Next is food. So my dad was in America this month and he brought back some Lucky charms! Which makes him my new favourite person. I love Lucky charms too bits. I don't like any other cereal but lucky charms. So they must be pretty darn good and my favourite drink has been Robinsons apple and blackcurrant squash.

yum yum!

For music it has to be passenger let her go. I have absolutely loved this song. I have raved about it to almost everybody I know. It is the cutest song ever! And of course if I'm going to mention the cutest song I'm going to have to mention the cutest music video. Which is everything has changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. This video has made my day so many times I just love it!



For my birthday I was very lucky and received a bottle of versace bright crystal. This is my all time favourite perfume and I just love it so so so much. It is quite a young, sweet scent.

My favourite experience was the dance show I did for contemporary. I'm so excited for next term as I will be doing six dance classes. I also loved going to see the woman in black with my school this month. There was only a cast of two men. (not including the woman in black) The set was so simple yet incredibly effective. It was just a brilliant play and i would have to say it was scarier than the book and the film.

And that is everything I've been loving this month.
*sadly my phone is duffed up and won't put photos on my laptop so until my camera arrives these photos are not mine  

No comments:

Post a Comment