Tuesday 30 July 2013

inspire to have the perfect summer colour (L'oreal color riche nail polishes)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Hey guys!

I recently picked up two L'oreal color Riche nail polishes. My friend had raved and raved abut them to me and I just wasn't too keen as I wanted to stick to my no 7. and Essie polishes. However when I saw Wasabi hint I was immediately drawn to it. It is just the perfect green colour.


What I like:

  • The colours are gorgeous. I find that Perle De Jade is very similar to Essie mint candy apple. Although I think it's a tad greener. My friend has Dating coral and I think it looks almost exactly alike to Essie cute as a button. I picked up Wasabi hint which was just amazing. It was a mixture of a neon and a pastel and just such a lovely shade of green. 

  •  Its a great consistency. The nice creamy texture you want in a nail polish. It was really easy to apply and had a great brush. 
  • It has a built in top coat to help the polish last longer. I find it worked quite well and gave my nails a glossy finish.It last around 3 or 5 days with out chipping. 
this is after 4 days wear without a top coat

What I didn't like:
  • The bottles are very small, I know it is not often that I go through a bottle of nail polish but I do prefer it to be in larger bottles. I know this is a mini collection but there wasn't even any labelling on the bottle to tell me. 
Will I buy more?

Yes! I will definitely go in and have a look at the rest of their colour range next time I am in boots. As I am always so tempted to add something to my collection every time I'm in a shop.

What are your favourite colours for summer?
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment