Monday 22 July 2013

inspire to have healthy hair ( Tresmme platinum strength review)

After reading all the rave reviews for the Tresmme Platinum strength range I thought I better try it out and I have to say it is definitely worth the hype!

The ends of my hair have been bleached so they are very brittle and have lots of split ends.


There is also a mask in this range that I really want to try out.

Why I love it:

  • It claims to repair 2 years of damage in 5 washes. I don't completely agree with this but I defiantly think it repairs a lot of damage. Like I said the ends of my hair are very damaged but after using this I have seen a great improvement to the  condition of my hair. 
  • It lathers up really well. 
  • There is 500ml in each bottle which I think is great value for money. (they cost £4.99 from boots.)

*this post contains pictures that are not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment