Sunday 14 July 2013

Inspire to make your showers smell amazing (original source review)

I have fallen in love with the original source shower gels. Almost every time I'm in a boots I feel obliged to buy one.  

They have a huge range of scents. They smell amazzzzing and they lather up quite nicely. 

smells soooo good


The ingredients they use are all natural. They use either pure and natural essential oils or extracts. They're a fairtrade company which makes them extra cool. They're also teamed up with the vegan society. Which is a charity that promotes a lifestyle that avoids all exploitation of animals. 

They are very cheap, I think you can pick them up for £1 in Asda. I've also tried the scrub, which isn't as great as the shower gel. It's sort of a thicker version with some scrubby bits put in it but I do love the scent so I will continue to use it. Original source also have hand soap, a men's range, hair care and a bath range. 

*the picture is not mine 


No comments:

Post a Comment